The IREBS offers a Bachelor- and Master's Program in Real Estate. Our programs are truly unique in Germany. Our Master's Program is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). It provides a thorough academic education to prepare for a successful real estate or academic career.
The Real Estate Masters Program is a four-semester full-time study program. It is structured as follows. The program consists of one semester of mandatory courses followed by individual specialization in two or three fields, accompanied by a research seminar, a practical seminar, and a project seminar. The final semester is devoted to the Master’s thesis.
- Full-time Masters Program (4 semesters / 120 ECTS)
- Academic degree: MSc in Real Estate (MScRE)
- RICS (since 2010) and ACQUIN (since 2015) accredited
Specialization in the following fields is possible:
- Real Estate Investment and Finance (courses: Real Estate Banking, Real Estate Valuation and Accounting, Real Estate Investment, Real Estate Finance II)
- Real Estate Development and Management (courses: Real Estate Development II, Real Estate Management II, Retail Real Estate II, Sustainable Real Estate)
- Real Estate and Regional Economics (courses: Real Estate Economics II, Regional Economics II, Real Estate Economics III)
Students are encouraged to spend one or two semesters abroad. Students also have the opportunity to obtain a double degree from IREBS international partner universities.
Teaching is predominantly German, but various real estate courses are taught in English, including:
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Economics
- Empirical Methods in Real Estate
A list of all courses taught in English can be found on the website of the International Office of the University of Regensburg.